hay. i've been retyping and retyping the paragraph I'm going to write because I just have too many thoughts jumbled in my head. my mind is swimming with thoughts of poverty, weddings! (AHAHAHA), salaries, futures, silence, parental issues, being an only child, and missing my friends. i think...there's a reason why I'm so talkative...kasi when I'm alone...there is no one to talk to (AHAHAHA. kasi nga naman nakakatakot if there is someone to talk to! Ayoko namang magka6th sense or schiz! IKR.) and all the thoughts I want to share suddenly spill out when I'm with my friends. this entire week my only source of verbal output was our dinner/singing session with Dr. Van Helsing, prince of Manhattan who we all missed and picked on regarding his newfound ability to speak straight, impeccable, US-accented English. I suddenly realized what it felt to have your office friends and your friends-friends. AHAHAHAHA. parang nung nasa shore ako lahat kasi you consider your friends-friends cause you grew up together. like family. buth! in the mothership...there are so many aliens. and a lot of them don't understand the customs in the shore.
and now as I look around the room....I guess ang bottom line ay....I feel very much....ALONE. ahahahahaha.
sabi nga sa isa sa pinakamalungkot na songs of all time...
I truly am indeed....alone again, naturally.
awww... di ka nag-iisa eliza. nakakalungkot hano? hay, di bale. babalik rin tayo. temporary lang naman ang isolation na to. sabi nga sa avenue Q, "everything in life is only for now". :) miss ko na kayo!
ReplyDeletei know. hopefully kita kita ulit soon! haha. avenue q! ang mga bastos na puppet! haha. looooooooooove it.
ReplyDeletepero minsan, nakakalungkot kasi kahit nagbabalik ka sa shore...at times you find...na wala nang natira sa shore. sad. ssssmoketh.
ReplyDeletei knoooooooooow. yan ang time na mapapakanta ka na talaga...ng...alone again....naturally. huhuhuhuhu. *in fairness mas mahirap talaga sya itype sa AHAHAHAHA*
ReplyDeleteo ayan ka na naman. i think next year (pag IM resident ka na!!!) hindi mo na yan maiisip. di kasi bagay sayo ang benign mother hahaha. benigness only predisposes you to muni muni time and usually muni muni time leads to sadness. labas na lang tayo at magaksaya ng pera for more. see you tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteyep! nood tayo nina tingle bell! ano daw gusto mo, gullivers or little fockers! kelangan na din fumacetime. i knerr...benigness=munimuni=JINARTS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteahahahahaha favorite cheesy song ko rin yang alone again naturally, by Gilbert Sullivan. And for more aloneness, yan yung isa sa mga songs sa movie na... The Virgin Suicides kung saan nagbigti si kirsten dunst. or naglaslas. can't recall pero bagay yung song ahahahaha.
ReplyDelete