I opened my facebook page more than 20 times today...mainly because I kept closing it after 10 minutes because I feel guilty for looking at my wall instead of reading for the most important event of my life coming soon...like this weekend! (time does fly fast! parang kailan lang nothingness pa ang theme ng posts ko!)
then I realized that my life has become so freakingly pathetic that my only source of news from my friends and feeling of companionship is in that long page of notifications and updates on who has been staring at their farmvilles to avoid BRP.
after which...I look at my phone to see if there are any text messages from my friends who either:
a. wish me luck...
b. pray with me...
c. tell me OMG i'm going crazy too...bili tayo ng propranolol sa botika now na!
d.forward crazy chain texts with the message: If gusto mo pumasa ng boards ipasa mo to sa 10 tao, +10 ppl para pumasa ka sa anatomy, +20 ppl para pumasa ka sa patho....etc.
e. offer encouragement: you can do it! never say die! you will pass! manalig tayo na 100%
I again look at the reviewer in my lap and simply can no longer comprehend the overwhelming information about the human body. I convince my brain that it can stretch itself to accomodate even more neurons. I read again. after two pages...I walk around the entire house...and my tita's uninhabited house next door...hanggang bubong. ( in fairness to me...hindi ko naman naiisip tumalon)
and now I get the feeling I'm going to collapse from dyspnea from exertion. therefore...hindi na naman ako makapagbasa. IKR. at dahil dyan...let's internet ang theme. BUTH! kailangan nag-aaral pa rin, so I then listen to audio files of MLE buzzwords with their American accents telling me Necaaaaaaaaaytooooohhhhhr americanus enters the body by piercing your foot.
feeling ko kelangan ko na ng Lithium...I hope after all this craziness, we will all cross over to the land of license numbers. Let's aim for 100% UPCM 2010!
then I realized that my life has become so freakingly pathetic that my only source of news from my friends and feeling of companionship is in that long page of notifications and updates on who has been staring at their farmvilles to avoid BRP.
after which...I look at my phone to see if there are any text messages from my friends who either:
a. wish me luck...
b. pray with me...
c. tell me OMG i'm going crazy too...bili tayo ng propranolol sa botika now na!
d.forward crazy chain texts with the message: If gusto mo pumasa ng boards ipasa mo to sa 10 tao, +10 ppl para pumasa ka sa anatomy, +20 ppl para pumasa ka sa patho....etc.
e. offer encouragement: you can do it! never say die! you will pass! manalig tayo na 100%
I again look at the reviewer in my lap and simply can no longer comprehend the overwhelming information about the human body. I convince my brain that it can stretch itself to accomodate even more neurons. I read again. after two pages...I walk around the entire house...and my tita's uninhabited house next door...hanggang bubong. ( in fairness to me...hindi ko naman naiisip tumalon)
and now I get the feeling I'm going to collapse from dyspnea from exertion. therefore...hindi na naman ako makapagbasa. IKR. at dahil dyan...let's internet ang theme. BUTH! kailangan nag-aaral pa rin, so I then listen to audio files of MLE buzzwords with their American accents telling me Necaaaaaaaaaytooooohhhhhr americanus enters the body by piercing your foot.
feeling ko kelangan ko na ng Lithium...I hope after all this craziness, we will all cross over to the land of license numbers. Let's aim for 100% UPCM 2010!
Yup! 100%!
ReplyDelete